Friday, November 03, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes...

...come embarrassing comments.

I was reading a story to the class today. As I was lifting my arm to turn the page of the book, one of the girls raises her hand. Thinking that she had a question about the story, I called on her. What does she say?

'Ms. Millan, it's wet under your arm.'

Mortified, I look down, and sure enough, there's the proof that the deo is not working overtime (and it was only 11:20am!). And as if that wasn't bad enough, a few of the students started wondering out loud, 'but how did it get wet there?'. Oy vey. TGIF. That's all I've got to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you remember when you tried that ultra-crunchy rock deordorant? No one should use that unless they enjoy being the stinky one in the room.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home