Saturday, August 27, 2005

Copyright Infringement

I was at school the other day, and one of my fellow teachers excitedly showed me her bottle of water (water is a big industry here - nobody drinks from their taps, they imbibe from giant bottles of water). It is from an Italian manufacturer, and it is called "Levissima Allegra". That is not the only instance where my name appears on a mass-market product. There is also a German fashion/beauty/lifestyle (aka "women's") magazine called Allegra.

I feel I have moved up here - I'm no longer associated with an allergy medication and its side effects.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

the only thing my name is associated with is a catheter.

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Anne Gallagher and i would like to show you my personal experience with Allegra.

I have taken for 3 months. I am 43 years old. Forgot that last year my legs ached after taking Allegra, it wasn't until yesterday that I remembered that this same thing happened last year. I stopped Allegra 3 days ago and my aches are slowly starting to go away. My insurance denied Zyrtec. I don't know if they are the same, but I would never take Allegra again.

Side Effects :
Lower leg pain from the back of my knee to my ankle. Both legs ached and felt very stiff.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Anne Gallagher

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home